Wednesday, May 14, 2008

out with the bad, in with the good

my difficult weeks have been improving and work is good once again. today i received a wonderful compliment from one of the top notch nurses. she said to me: you are going to make a very good OT, you have a really good report with the patients" and she went on to further state the same remarks. i was under the impression that some of the patients had mentioned my name or something. i was flattered given the past frustrating weeks. in addition, one of my other patients who has a history of being hard to deal with told me to call my mother and tell her that she has the most beautiful daughter and that she does the most beautiful work and to call my mother and tell her i love her. it was heart warming. i love the people i work with and it is my hearts desire to get them well so that they can get home. despite the difficult times, there are always good moments.

1 comment:

A Canadian Foodie said...

Did you call your mother and tell her you love her? She knows what a WONDERFUL humanitarian you are! XO